from Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product worked well on my dad, blood sugar test showed a reduction in blood sugar in about a weeks time.

******waiting for blood test results

Posted by nutranut on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using per directions until my next A1C test results. So far, fasting blood glucose in the morning is good, but hasn't changed much. However, I have noticed a difference in my evening blood test. Will update with my next A1C.

Blood sugar Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has helped with my blood sugar control. I take it along with PGX and my blood sugar has been at good levels.

please make the gel cap vegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and it works so well but since I found out it contains pork, I can no longer take it.

Can't Notice Any Difference on Blood Sugar Level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my mother to try. She finished one bottle as suggested but all the blood sugar measures before, during and after the period showed no difference.

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sure yet if these are working. No adverse affects.

Wish I could tell if they helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not been using these for a long time so I don't know how well they work. While taking these tablets (twice a day), I have also made adjustments to my diet and increased my walking to about 3.5 miles per day. The overall result has been a generally lower after meal blood glucose average readings while the fasting average has not changed much. I have not had the large spikes, but I believe that is more a result of a primarily South Beach/Mediterranean diet. They are cheap, not harmful, and may help so I will continue with them since I don't know which process are combination of processes is helping.

New user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No complaints as yet.

I didn't see an improve.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to control my blood sugar levels, but was not work as I expected, I follow a diabetic diet and my blood sugar continue growing up.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works well to help lower BS

1 2