Balances blood sugar

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my daughter who is having trouble with her blood sugar. I have read several sites since ordering this that report good results with Gymnema and blood sugar when combined with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

definitely helped me regain control over my blood sugar swings & cravings!

low price good product but one tiny problem.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is good product only problem I had with did not work well with Natural Factors, Milk Thistle Phytosome, 150 mg, 90 Capsules. The combination gave me heartburn. I just stopped milk thistle for now. It does keep the blood sugar low.Also one note when used with a lot of carb food will give you more muscle mass.

Helps control blood sugar levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use Nature's Way Blood Sugar with Gymnema as a supplement to control my blood sugar. I am diabetic and take several prescription medicines, but the Blood Sugar capsules seem to reduce the fluctuations in my blood sugar levels.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for years. If I go without it my insulin levels go bonkers... Really helps with my weight...

good control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

an inexpensive sup for blood sugar control which works

Good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You have a good product at a good price. As a Type 2 diabatic, I find that using this product helps to maintain my blood sugar and other symptoms more closely under control.

Tends to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

however you need to make sure to take it after every meal.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have started on supplements to control my sugar level a few months ago. Have bought a few to try and find this works better than the rest I tried.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With the combination of cinnamon ,gymnema, bitter melon and bilberry, I think it will reduces my blood glucose level. If they add alpha lipoic acid will be even better.

1 2 3