i hope this works

Posted by Revron on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have just started on this - for ibd. As a nice side effect, my joint pain relieved. Hope this works for ibd. will review this later after a few months. Thank you iherb.

would buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

Boswellic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price. I told my Vet about it so her "Pet" clients can order. Veterinarians are recommending it as anti-inflammatory for joint problems in animals. My Lab has used it & it showed a major difference in his mobility. It was especially evident when I ran out & could not find more for 2 weeks. Very helpful for animals too!

Boswellia Standardized Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Boswellia does give relief from pain and inflammation. I have recommended this product to many of my friends.

Best price around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of many anti-inflammatory products that you can't tell if it's working or not, but damn sure are better off with it than without!

Works for Pain at Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only take one at night for aches and pains from arthritis. It works as well or better than two Tylenol for me!

Natures Way products rein supreme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I discovered boswellia when I needed something other then the harmful side effects of the drugs taken for anti-inflammatory bowel.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff helps my back pain

For arthritis pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have the start of rheumatoid arthritis and saw this advertised for joint pain. I have been taking Boswellia for almost 3 weeks and have found some relief, but not total relief from the pain and swelling. I will continue to use this for now.

It is incredible !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pain and inflammation relief from first pill!! I am suffering from AS - ankylosing spondylitis and it is a great help . Thank you.