Quality not consistent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been using it for 3 months last year and it worked well to controal my adult acne, however, the bottles I ordered in January, 2010 seem to contain different content, which I noticed right away the color of the pills is much lighter than the one I ordered previously. A few weeks later, my acne came back again and I would wish I kept the reciept and returned the bottles that do not work anymore. Be aware the one that works is not the light beige color and have a strong smell.

No visible effects

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering from acne since I was a teenager. Heard that Burdock Root helps to purify the blood. Been taking 6 capsules daily for the past month, but my acne hasn't cleared up, and I seem to be getting a new pimple every other day. I hope that at least my blood is cleaner by the time I'm done with this. Will try Dandelion Root instead.

Okey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Okey, but I tend to like the Now foods version better. When I started using theese my skin got severe break outs, but that might have sometyhing to do with me starting on theese.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very good product that appears to work well with the body system in adding cleansing power to the blood system in order to take toxins out of the blood stream.

It's all right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It helps control my acne, but does not completely get rid of it.

User

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If ur supposed to take 3 of theese every day, it doesn't even last for a month... They may be good for ur skin if u buy like 2 or 3 boxes, but for me they had no effect before I ran out of them.

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.