Blood Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great as a blood purifer for acne. That is what i use it for.. It has worked better than any antibotic I ever taken.... in combination with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse by Planetary Herbals works wonders...... Definitely a product to buy..

Burdock Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. I wish there were more vitamins per bottle to match what I get in the Yellow Dock bottle

Good

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good burdock root supplement.

Burdock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. : )

Burdock root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

...is very good to have on hand for a number of things. I am pleased with the results with this brand.

Pretty Good, Just Hard To Swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really does clear my skin when I'm having my hormonal changes. Just that it is hard to swallow the capsule, as it kept floating on the water in my mouth. Needed few tries to get it successfully swallow down. And to consume 6 capsules a day is too much for me, since I have difficulty swallowing the big capsule.

여드름은 아직요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

우엉차 먹으면 한달만에 여드름이 쏙 들어가고 광피부가 된다해서 샀는데 여드름은 아직 잘 모르겠어요..어떻게 보면 더 나오는거 같아요. 그런데 기대도 안했던 아토피가 어느순간 없어졌네요. 아직 채 한달을 먹지 않아서 잘은 모르겠어요..우엉 팅쳐도 구매해서 3달 먹엇는데 효과 잘 모르겠어요.느릅나무 Slippery Elm 이 효과적이네요.

Good size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Found it slowed my body down, probably toxins moving out. I only used one pill a day, instead of the recommended three, as I am sensitive.

Burdock Root, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's good product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for a very good price.