Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just finished a bottle and find that there is less grey hair.

It works good on me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried many other products but it doesn't have any effect on me. I have been taking this product for 2 months now and balding on my crown area is starting to cover up as well, darken and thicken as it grows.

Very Competitive Price!

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product must work to a certain extend as it does seem to keep gray hair at bay when taken consistently. It seems to be an adrenal support as well - yet again it has to be taken daily over a longer period. I like it - it is not something where I recognised an 'immediate effect' - more after three months I did find that gray hair had subsided and my energy became very stable. When I stopped it the hair started to get gray here and there so I know it must be Fo Ti which is working. I use different brands from time to time but this one does work as well as some of the more pricy alternatives.

Keep Hair Thick and Dark

Posted by DocMike on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for those of you with dark hair who wish to stave off Gray Hair.

Great for thinning hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair was falling out alot and after taking this product (I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening), my hair is back to being thick and full again.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for hair and nails. I tried it since some reviewers mentioned it helps darken grey hairs. I think I just have too much already so I wasn't expecting a miracle, but it did darken some, so that's a good thing. Tried Now's fo-ti too and would recommend that too.

Nature's Way Fo-Ti review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this product excellent for fatigue and stress.

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is very good energy souce, just as much as you need,not more not less.take it mid day and you are good till night

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good Product. I really feel more energize since I have started taking this product.

He Shou Wu