Nature's Way, Ginkgold - one of the best!

Posted by Meduvar on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Without a doubt, this is a product of high pharmacological level. From my experience Ginkgo improves concentration, memory and blood flow to the extremities (hands less cold in winter). Please note that in order to get better result with Ginkgo it is important to cycles - every few months to take a break of a week or two. This way you keep the effect and not exhausting the body. Please push Yes if my review was helpful to you :-)

Ginkgold...the best available ginko extract!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this the first time in 2000, while I was studying and mainly when I had tests. It really helped me with my concentration and memory. I was able to think more clearly and retain things better and longer. When using Ginkgold, I really noticed the difference and how it worked for me, against another ginkgo biloba brand that had I used before, I never felt any difference. I'm now using Ginkgold again, because I totally trust it, and I know it has worked for me before. I will always continue to use Nature's Way Ginkgold. Buying it through iherb is a real plus, because it is cheaper than anywhere else, and you get your order really fast and on time.

best gingko

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only gingko that works for me. The others have no effect on circulation. It costs more , but you can tell the difference.

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this gingko - I've tried other brands. One of the cool things about it, is that it is coated. Gingko does not smell too good - the taste is like turpentine! The coating aslo helps it absorb in the intestines.

the only Ginkgo to trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

most suppliers spike their Ginkgo with rutin to come up with the 24% flavanoglycosides. I only trust Nature's Way diligence and integrity to make sure it has the authentic extract only from Ginkgo

Great product-great price

Posted by Jasmine44 on September 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way Ginkgold is a great product. It was recommended by my husband's doctor for ringing in his ears. Memory & clarity of thought is an added plus in using ginkgo & this brand works very well.

Preserve what you've got!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the most clinically-tested ginkgo for effectiveness. My husband and I have cared for elderly parents with Alzheimer's and so we take it every day. We can only hope...

Nature's Way Ginkgold

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can feel more alert after taking this for five days!

Nature's Way, Ginkgold

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ginkgold was the product recommended by my doctor. I could not find it at any of our local businesses so I went on line and searched. I found IHerb.com to be very competitive in price and service. I received my product promptly and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with their service and have recommended them to my sister. I will be using this company again. Thank you.

Best on Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take 20mg fluoxetine daily, which really wreaked havoc on my libido. Ginkgold has not only helped with mental sharpness, but I am my old self again, much to the delight of my husband - and me. I take 3 tablets daily, spread out, and it's absolutely worked wonders for me.