Posted by LouLou on July 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand 'Natures Way' for herbs and more natural supplements as the price is very reasonable and they are very pure. I have heard about this product in the past but have always overlooked it and tried other things. This product is excellent for GERD symptoms and candida!!!!!! In fact it is the ONLY product which instantly helps my gerd and I have suffered with this for 10 years and tried so many products that it would make your head spin!! If you have candida or gerd try this it is safe and effective and you can take as many as you need whenever you need it !!!!! Try it! You'll be glad you did!!! I am stocking up on this one..

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

GSE worked beyond by expectations....I bought this as a natural antibiotic for a sinus infection. I have felt healtheir and more energized. It helped my intenstines, and prevents bloating. I also lost weight, without taking it for this reason.

This suff Rocks!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking GSE for about 5 years now as a bacterial/viral deterrent. I start taking it around October and find when "Flu Season" rolls around, I can only recall getting sick once and it was when i didn't take my GSE supplements. This stuff rocks!! Danny

Effective therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow capsule. Vegetarian product. Quality proven over time and the only brand I'll order. I take it as an immune response, bacterial agent, and for Candida issues.

Good product at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, very pure. I've took other grapefruit supplements before, and I did not notice the effects, but this one is different. If you suffer from yeast or your inmuologic system gets down when you're stressed, this supplement will help you to get better in a couple days.

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a great supplement, I take it with few others every morning (with 3 weeks break from time to time). I didnt get ill this winter - and it was a miracle since everyone around was sick

Grapefruit seed extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great item for oral thrush prevention. Must have item for breastfeeding mummies

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a good quality grapefruit seed extract. It seems to help keep candida in check.

Posted by Cymriccat on July 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

No adverse preservatives.

Looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used long enough to see health benefits, but it is in easy to swallow caps.

1 2