Excellent

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand 'Natures Way' for herbs and more natural supplements as the price is very reasonable and they are very pure. I have heard about this product in the past but have always overlooked it and tried other things. This product is excellent for GERD symptoms and candida!!!!!! In fact it is the ONLY product which instantly helps my gerd and I have suffered with this for 10 years and tried so many products that it would make your head spin!! If you have candida or gerd try this it is safe and effective and you can take as many as you need whenever you need it !!!!! Try it! You'll be glad you did!!! I am stocking up on this one..

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GSE worked beyond by expectations....I bought this as a natural antibiotic for a sinus infection. I have felt healtheir and more energized. It helped my intenstines, and prevents bloating. I also lost weight, without taking it for this reason.

This suff Rocks!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking GSE for about 5 years now as a bacterial/viral deterrent. I start taking it around October and find when "Flu Season" rolls around, I can only recall getting sick once and it was when i didn't take my GSE supplements. This stuff rocks!! Danny

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.

Athletes Foot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

That's the reason my son and husband take these. It takes about 2 weeks of consistent use to get rid of the fungus in the body. But once gone, no matter where they go, what shoes they wear, what sports they play, or where they shower... no athletes foot.

Totally Worthless!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I opened a capsule and tasted it, it has no bitterness at all, the content only tasted like rice flour. I contacted the company without response.

Effective therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow capsule. Vegetarian product. Quality proven over time and the only brand I'll order. I take it as an immune response, bacterial agent, and for Candida issues.

good natural source

Posted by Caragh on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

like that these are vege caps. my pack came with some EMPTY capsules though! sort it out.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for my candida,and antidepressor also

Good product at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, very pure. I've took other grapefruit supplements before, and I did not notice the effects, but this one is different. If you suffer from yeast or your inmuologic system gets down when you're stressed, this supplement will help you to get better in a couple days.

1 2 3