Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered hops because I was told that it could enlarge breasts. I've been using it for about a week or two, and I have already noticed a difference! If you have low self esteem because of your breast size, I would definitely recommend this! Its not like I went from an AA to a DD, but there has been a definite enlargement =)

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have GAD (anxiety), and want to increase level of hormones to grow my breast a little. I think it have calming effect, before going to bed. I need 2 caps. It has no effect on breast, maybe after few months.

Good sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, I mix them with some other herbs,(Source Naturals Nutrasleep and L-Ornithine) to get a good nights sleep. I try not to take them too often though since i read that Hops can raise oestrogen levels. Not sure if its true but taken a couple of times a week, I have no problem. No hangover effect either.

Hops helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am always looking for natural ways to calm my mind down and help me sleep. And I must say that it does help along with other herbs. I'm now asleep within 30 minutes.

bought for Insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

wanted to try these for Insomnia they havent helped much with that but i have noticed it's much easier to deal with stress and anxiety seems to make it easier for me to calm down and relax

Good relaxant and helps sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

We found this product to help with going to sleep and generally relaxed the body

seems to have an effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Vaguely relaxing, but a weak effect, overall.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for relaxing before bed. But I'd like if it had less filler ingredients.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does help me to get a deeper sleep although does not help me to fall asleep. I do get vivid dreams when taking these.

Great product for relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product really hepls my to relax but it didn't helped me to fall asleep.

1 2