Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Inositol, in combination with choline, is very useful in clearing the mind and improving memory, and certainly helps with the brain fog that comes with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Excellent product!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm just trying this out for my anxiety disorder and insomnia. I have just started it so i can't say that it works wonders, so far there are no side effects for me but i'm just taking 2-4 grams daily, trying to work my way up. i have to say it does help a little for the anxiety, not much for sleep though. Maybe i have not taken enough.. im not sure.. It did help me get through my day, but i'm not a 100% yet. i recommend this to anyone one who is trying to get off anti-anxiety pills. But i think a substantial amount of it must be taken daily for it to have any effect the pills can give. Then again this is much cheaper than the pills so no harm trying i guess. It just that i can't get any of it in my country... Hopefully they will have it here in the near future.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way is always a first choice for me

Its a good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was as expected.

thumps up

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Definitely repurchasing it

Posted by NikiMon on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

just got it... so far it didn't upset my sensitive stomach...