Helps with eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but too much of it brings on headache.

Good results with not so good side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some people can take MSM with wonderful results and no side effects but I'm not one of those people. It gives me heart palpitations that become very uncomfortable and my blood pressure rises. I did notice that I had less back pain but that was hard to enjoy in light of the fact that my heart was jumping beats! I think that 1000 mg is pretty high for someone just starting to take it. I plan to buy it in powder form and take a very small amount and see if I can increase it slowly. I have heard that it is best to do it that way until your body gets used to it.

davis ;ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have gen back pain every day due to minor arthritis . this product has greatly decreased my use of ibuprofen.

Did not feel a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for the detox properties, but did not feel much of a difference even though I increased my dosage beyond the label recommendation. Would not re-purchase, as efficacy is disappointing. Will try the powder form next.

Very little improvement so far

Posted by cindyfelicia on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using for a month and a half and have felt very little improvement to my knees or lower back which usually hurts a little after a full day of walking (10k+ steps). Hair and nails have not grown thicker/stronger but my scalp has been flaking for a month now. Not sure if that is a side effect of this product or the other products. Taking this in combination with another multi-vitamin product for women. Will review again after I have finished the bottle. Taking 2000mg a day.

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think there might be too many additives in these tablets. I find they don't seem to absorb very well even though it is the opti-MSM. I'm switching back to Source Naturals when I finish this bottle.

Check out Jarrows

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked this, but I turned to Jarrows OptiMSM powder version, which has more value for your money.