Helps with eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but too much of it brings on headache.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing detox supplement! It detoxs not only physically but also emotionally. Non toxic by nature. I took abt 9000mg with vitamin C 2000mg per day, for first few days difficult emotions start to surface. Vivid dreams too. But I let the emotions flow through and after 6 days of release,I felt calm and relaxed in many parts of my body. I am still taking it and strongly recommend for detox and cell repair purposes.

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this product to relieve pain in my lower back, neck and knees which has become severe. Taking this product has greatly improved my problem. I haven’t been taking them long enough to completely eliminate the pain but I believe it will when given time. I also love Nature’s Way for using Vcaps with no fillers added.

Great product.

Posted by gloriakwai on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin texture is improved.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product with no fillers, just pure MSM. I've been taking 3 gr/day for two weeks and haven't noticed a difference in terms of pain/inflammation relief but I'm sure it takes a while for this to work.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this MSM from nature's way. It is very pleasant on my tummy.

Strongly Recommend it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great source of energy.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair softer and more manageable. It has also grown more in the last 2 months than it has ever.

Rex Spraggins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Is the best that we have found in years. Most will tell you that it is 1000 mg but you receive much less Natures Way gives you 1000 mg's of MSM not some filler.

OptiMSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this MSM because it is OptiMSM which is assimilated by the body better, and it comes in VCaps.