Nature's Way, MSM, Putr OptiMSM, 1000 mg 200,Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MSM is a wonderful herbal. I've been taking MSM for years, with only positive effects. It's effect to repair and rejuvenate the body is invaluable.

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Another great product at a very reasonable price. I have fibromyalgia and have tried a lot of supplements. MSM is really bringing my overall pain level down and I really appreciate it. It also helps my 88-yr old mom with her pain and reluctant bowels. I highly recommend it.

It's work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really work, of course not work after you take 1 or 2 times. Actually this brand gave me confident on their products. Most of them have effective result.

Great in capsule form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great in capsule form as I hate the strong bitter taste in powder form. Good product and company.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with my chemical sensitivities

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sulfur is the 3rd most prevalent element found in our bodies. Just to add more sulfur in my system, I take this product.

Good results with not so good side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some people can take MSM with wonderful results and no side effects but I'm not one of those people. It gives me heart palpitations that become very uncomfortable and my blood pressure rises. I did notice that I had less back pain but that was hard to enjoy in light of the fact that my heart was jumping beats! I think that 1000 mg is pretty high for someone just starting to take it. I plan to buy it in powder form and take a very small amount and see if I can increase it slowly. I have heard that it is best to do it that way until your body gets used to it.

davis ;ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have gen back pain every day due to minor arthritis . this product has greatly decreased my use of ibuprofen.

NO VISIBLE EFFECTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me awake when taken before bedtime or evening. Does not relieve pain in joints.

FULL OF FILLER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gosh, this TABLETS are so chunky, hard to swallow. I wonder why they still using MAGNESIUM Stearate as filler. I wont buy this again!