Clear up my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was having some serious acne that probably would have required some antibiotics to clear up. Not wanting to go the antibiotics route, I decided to take Myrrh in combination with Neem to calm down my skin. After about two weeks, I noticed a big improvement. My skin had fewer eruptions and the existing acne had dried up.

myrrh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using myrrh gum as an anti-inflammatory for a long time, and have found that it works almost as well as prednesone. The Egyptians used it thousands of years ago.

Underestimated Stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is indicated for joint pains but I got this as a general-purpose travel anti-toxin supplement. Great for traveller's stomach/ digestive ailments, mouth ulcers, kills intestinal parasites and boosts immune system. And great to use the powder to disinfect or stop bleeding on small cuts. Wonder why there aren't more brands making them in capsules. This one is good enough. Will buy this again when I run out.

Fabulous myrrh for CFS, colds and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Myrrh at 2-3 caps 2-3 times a day gives a terrific boost of energy so that I can reduce my dhea without which I can barely move. Myrrh also nips in the bud any coughs, colds and flu which I could never quite shake off. Please never stop stocking it. It deserves a rating of 10 out of 5.

Awesome Myrrh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am overall healthier when taking these. I have been using Myrrh for several years and they make a difference in how sick i get. ie When my wife has a cold, and i would normally get it too, i will sometimes just get a slight headache for a short time instead of the full blown cold. If i havent been taking them i will of course just get the cold. I believe it is also good for parasites and such. I love Myrrh.

Best available myrrh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy myrrh in bulk and pack my own capsules but when that became too time-consuming I found Nature's Way to be the best substitute, and the price is excellent -- slightly less than actually doing it for myself.

Blood Purifier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Great for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good brand

Fixed bad breath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to naturally fight bad breath with great success. I think it also helps me with digestion. Amazing product for the price.

Myrrh Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was able to make my linament. Just what I needed.

1 2