just started taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

read that is very good for your health and a good blood cleanser. Been used for centuries, so I will give it a try. And I trust Nature's Way products to be what they say it is on the label.

My Opinon on this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I order this product and got it in a very timely manner and the price of the item was very reasonable.

This is an antifungal and microbial herb used to rebalance the gut flora as per Philip Weeks book-Painful Bladder Syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Myrrh: a tree resin containing medicinal volatile oils, myrrh is a great healer and an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, boosting the number of white blood cells. I am not able to say how this product is working for my daughter as it's in conjunction with other products plus she has autism and is non verbal. What I can say is that we are winning. I am very pleased with the quality and cost of the products purchased. Much cheaper than purchasing at our Nutter's store and they are delivered in less than a week.

Myrrh is listed in the Bible 16 times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Myrrh Gum is a great product for arthritis and digestion among many other reasons.