Myrrh Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was able to make my linament. Just what I needed.

just started taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

read that is very good for your health and a good blood cleanser. Been used for centuries, so I will give it a try. And I trust Nature's Way products to be what they say it is on the label.

I haven't had a chance to use this yet.

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't actually had a chance to use this yet.

My Opinon on this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I order this product and got it in a very timely manner and the price of the item was very reasonable.

Helped to Heal my bleeding Gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! My gums were soft, spongy, receeding, red and bleeding. They have been healing and slowly growing back since I started Myrrh. I noticed a difference within the first week. I plan on buying this stuff forever!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived in a timely manner and it was exactly what I ordered. Thank you iherb.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Helps with many health issues for us. We also place directly on a nasty wound. We also use another myrrh product - Hanford's Balsam of Myrrh -Have used this all my life. It is for external use only. Really aids in healing - does burn on any injury where the skin is open but worth the sting.

This is an antifungal and microbial herb used to rebalance the gut flora as per Philip Weeks book-Painful Bladder Syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Myrrh: a tree resin containing medicinal volatile oils, myrrh is a great healer and an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, boosting the number of white blood cells. I am not able to say how this product is working for my daughter as it's in conjunction with other products plus she has autism and is non verbal. What I can say is that we are winning. I am very pleased with the quality and cost of the products purchased. Much cheaper than purchasing at our Nutter's store and they are delivered in less than a week.

Myrrh is listed in the Bible 16 times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Myrrh Gum is a great product for arthritis and digestion among many other reasons.

1 2