Fights off the yuckies

Posted by annette on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take Olive leaf anytime we start to feel like we're getting some type of sickness - sore throat, sniffles, etc. We've had an illness free winter so far. Nature's Way seems like a good product at a fair price.

Cold be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Several times a year, at the turning of the seasons, I could guarantee getting a cold. But now I can choose when to have that cold by taking olive leaf tablets. They don't prevent it, but they can certainly put one off for days or even weeks. This is one of the cheapest sources of olive leaf on iHerb.com, and also one of the best.

good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks fresher, avoided the flu this season, and find myself in better health. Have heard that you shouldn't use this product everyday for a longer period without pauses in between. Better immun function.

so many benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since I had extensive dental work and bone grafting I started taking more anti-infammatory products and this has too many benefits not to take it and I always trust Nature's Way products

Very good product

Posted by MariCh on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand of Olive Leaf!

Olive leaf ext delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Olive leaf ext. by Natures way is a great product, very effective in treating colds and flus when indicated.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it very much and will still buy this!