Wonder herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Oregon Grape Root's natural antibiotic and antifungal properties and stimulation of the production of bile have done wonders to ameliorate several chronic conditions I suffered for years, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and systemic candida. Nature's Way makes a high quality yet affordable product which has been life-changing for me. I cannot recommend it more highly.

Blood purifier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to take as a blood purifier for acne, it really is helping, his outbreak is going away, skin is getting clear.

PERFECT SOLUTION TO UTI'S

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A COUSIN TO BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT AND IS GREAT FOR URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS LIKE YOU GET WITH ANTIBIOTICS. BARBERRY IS PREFERRABLE FOR UTI'S, BUT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND. IHERB: PLEASE START CARRYING BARBERRY BARK OF ROOT. THANKS

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i gotthis product for my son because i heard it was good for acne he has only been using it for about a week but it seems to be clearing his skin...iherb.com is really great and the shipping is really chaep so i will be using it more.

Grape Root

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very healthy purifying product. I've noticed my skin getting better and my mood improved as well :)

Great

Posted by iherbchic on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There is an improvement in my skin and immune support. I will definitely buy this again.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite herb to take an enema with. Will clean you out like nobody's business. If you are ever bloated or sick (or just want to lose some weight) this will make you feel like a new dime. I feel like the fiber is a little coarse for the stomach, I prefer golden seal root powder orally.

Very good at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this to help control candida, but it has the added advantage of helping clear up skin issues.

Great Alkalizing Herb for Vaginosis (Strep B)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this to treat the symptoms of Strep B. I began a regimen that did not include O.G.R., but once included along with other herbs the symptoms cleared almost instantly. It was what I needed to bring balance back, contributed by its alkalizing properties.

ORR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took for 5 days and all pimles on my jaw were gone. I will continue to use this brand OGR product.

1 2 3 4