really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it when I have a sore throat it really helps! But I don quite like the taste of it cos you need to keep it in your mouth till dissolves completely

Ok, kind of bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are good for on the go, but doesn't taste as good as the liquid, kind of tart.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Taste could be better. Too sour.

excellent !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really can help all types of colds and flus symptoms.When we have sore throat , coughs and fever. It can stop the viruses at the begining.It always stand by for my family. and our family can not without it for traveling. recommends refrigerated to avoid the lozenge to dissolve.

they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

they work

Cheaper but has fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dropped a star due to the amount of fillers in it - but it's the cheapest way for me to get Sambucus in Australia (cheaper than Sambucol). Elderberries really help with viruses, however sometimes you can have digestive reactions to it, so just ease into it. I'm currently having one to two a day to avoid the viruses that are going around at the moment. It tastes ok, only a slightly bit tangy. It does make your mouth temporarily dark, so be sure to have a little drink or something after you have the lozenge if you are out in public!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product and taking it daily. I take prednisone so no immune system support. I have yet to get sick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my first purchase of the lozenges, so I can't attest to their effectiveness.

Absolutely terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you have children, you'd better order this. Especially in winter, they need some minerals and so forth. I usually keep them at home. Try it!

Cuts the tongue

Posted by Zuleika83 on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found that this cuts the tongue as it's quite tart. Not sure if it did help prevent illness as I only took 1 bottle. Too expensive to take longterm for me.

1 2 3