very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

Like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get cold easily and I am on a mission this winter season to not get sick. My chiropractor was coughing and very sick while still seeing patients. I was convinced I would wake up the next day sick. I remembered I had just got these from iHerb so I went home and ate 4! I let each dissolve under my tongue. The next morning I had 2 more. I didn't get sick!

Love the Sambucus lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a supplement that is a pleasure to take. Tastes great and my son makes sure he gets his every morning! We have been using them every day this past winter and so far have avoided any bugs (after a particularly bad previous winter). We will continue to use them throughout the year. I also much prefer the lozenges to the syrup, which is way too sweet for my taste.

Sambucus rather than a flu shot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take one lozenge daily instead of getting a flu shot. My husband, who gets a flu shot every year, picks up flu bugs at twice the rate that I do. And when I do pick something up, I use 2-3 lozenges a day and this seems to shorten the duration of the "bug." IHerb's price is relatively good too.

Great Immune booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Something to always have on hand to stay well! Elderberries are magic, and these lozenges taste great. Stopped cold and sinus infection in 1 day.

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, effective, and I'm simply impressed. If I had something coming, it stopped it dead in its tracks. A common remedy for stopping viruses dead in their tracks so I hear, is lemonade with garlic, ginger and honey. I wonder if someone has produced a microwaveable version that's not super processed, sweetened with stevia. Just an idea there. Free from me to you.

Nature'sWay Sambucus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product! I have used it for several years, and I feel that I have warded off several colds and sore throats by promptly starting the lozenges are the first symptom.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wards off all types of colds and flus for me

really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it when I have a sore throat it really helps! But I don quite like the taste of it cos you need to keep it in your mouth till dissolves completely

Ok, kind of bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are good for on the go, but doesn't taste as good as the liquid, kind of tart.