Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's very helpful for me and when i get flu & have cough~will purchase it again~Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Miracle Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

This awesome stuff is a bit expensive, but it works like a charm. First sign of even a mildly sore throat and sucking on one of these right away will cure it!! We ran out and one of my twins had a sore throat which lasted about 5 days and ended up w/ fever in bed. I ordered more and when the other twin came down with a sore throat, I had her suck on one of these and again in the morning and she was totally fine next day, didn't miss a bit!! This stuff is GREAT, worth the money, but I also think it's over-priced!

like it

Posted by GiedreBP on April 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use is instead of sambucus SYRUP. this is cheaper. give to my child half of the lozenge when notice first symptoms of cold. Hope ir makes her recover quicker :)

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I give this vitamins to my 3-years-old daughter, put it into her food. It really started working after a month of continuous usage. Now my daughter is not ill so often than before. I think it's thanks to this product.

Cold prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to prevent sickness and it seems to help. I'm not real found of the flavor as it is kind of bitter but it beats being sick!

seem to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

These have a lingering bitter taste in your mouth and on your tongue. I don't enjoy that. but the taste isn't really bad and it seems to help boost immunity.

Cough and cold theraphy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to take in working condition.

Tastes Great and works well for immunity support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to get bad colds in the winter season every year for a few years now, but ever since I started taking this, I haven't gotten a bad cold. And it tastes so good! God bless you all.

Using it for cough

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for my grandmother and she likes it so far.