WOW..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A GREAT SYRUP FOR YOUR BODY SYSTEM OR YOUR HEALTH..

Very sweet and Acidity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very sweet and Acidity Very sweet and Acidity

good~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mom is one product among the famous and skinny tasteless jalmeoknenyo was guiphaebwat. Do not jam the cold cold wind blowing today - I'm a also a nice itguyo feels so good natural flu vaccine

sambucus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste great!

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow this stuff is tasty. Every time I take it I am reminded of that scene in Mary Poppins where she makes the kids take medicine and they are all horrified because medicine tastes awful but then when she pours it into spoons and they have a taste they burst into smiles and shout "lime cordial!" "strawberry!" Anyway, I always think that if she were to give me a spoonful of her magic medicine, I would shout "SAMBUCUS! DEEE-licious!" That's how good it tastes. As far as health issues, I haven't been sick since I started taking it, though it hasn't been that long, so take that as you will. I take one teaspoon per day, contrary to the directions, because it's expensive enough that way, even from iHerb.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to shorten the duration of a cold if taken at the first sign. A little expensive because you need to take 2 tsp. and it's a small bottle. that being said, it tastes pleasant, and seems to work.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it is hard to evaluate something that is meant to strengthen the imune system but in terms of flavor my son loves it.

Nature's Way, Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Original Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (NWY-06970)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for adult & kids for build your immune system