thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

thanks

Nature's Way, Sambucus, Black Elderberry, Original Syrup, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (NWY-15332)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is really worked for my family

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT

Really Helps Strengthen the Immune System!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this recently when I felt like I was coming down with something. I had a cough and a general feeling that I was getting sick so I used this product and it really did help!

Wards off colds really well

Posted by MrsTurnip on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle and so far so good. As a working mum to a 4 year old and a 5 month old, this product has really helped me ward off daycare bugs! My older son takes the kids' version and it works great on him too.

It tasts good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not like to get pills. I do not know the effect yet but it probably effects to prevent a slight cold. It tastes good.

Delicious AntiFlu Remedy

Posted by Alyssa on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As suggested by my midwives while pregnant, I took a daily, and delicious, dose of black elderberry syrup along with 2000mg Vitamin C and 4000mg Vitamin D3. I was happy and healthy for the duration of my pregnancy, a bulk of which coincided with flu season. Now that the flu is raging once again, I turn to this trusted source of prevention.

Good product!

Posted by HealthyPill on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps with immunity support and cough. Great support for chest/cough and long term immunity support.

Chill Chill Sambucus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All my years of running nose and sneezing is gone with just 2 ML of Sambucus. Thank you so much, a life saviour.

Better than a tonic.

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I'm feeling a little under the weather at bedtime, just one dose of this stuff is magic. Its not habit forming, non-alcohol based, gluten free and full of all the good stuff my body appreciates to maintain its optimum health. (Also in a 4 oz bottle)