Helped my kidney pain ALOT

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think my kidney pain is due to high uric acid levels in the blood. Parsley is helping more than anything else I have tried. I take 4 daily, I think I'm going to continue taking it for a year or so.

Parsley and Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was generally around 150/90. However, by taking 4 capsules of parsley every day my blood pressure has been lowered to within range. It is a very good product that I have recommended to others, who have had the same result.

Used for edema and bladder stones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this product for 2 reasons, 1) its a natural diuretic 2) Its high in vit. C and helps prevent bladder stones. Im in a wheelchair 24/7 and I get really bad edema in my feet. After being on this for about a week, my feet were noticeably smaller. The second reason was to prevent bladder stones. I had one last year, a big one. I was told I need to be checked every year. Had my check up today. No stone AND the Dr. couldnt believe how healthy everything looked.

Works Great for Water Retention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relieves excess water/edema and NO EXTRA FILLERS or junk in this, just the parsley and the capsule it's in.

Efficacy of parsley capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have an ileostomy and parsley seems to help with odour in the bag. Bit hard to eat a bunch of parsley, and possibly too fibrous as well.

solid product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

beats eating or juicing a bunch of parsley

Customer Feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the ease at which I was able to order and at the prompt delivery. I am unable to give feedback regarding the product itself as none have been taken as yet, however my partner has used Parsley leaf for a number of years and she has found it invaluable in reducing her water retention. Thank you for a very good service.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for a breath freshener and digestion aid. I really didn't notice any difference for either. Also, according to Wikipedia there are several health risks for supplementing with parsley - you can read and decide for yourself.

good breath freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it 3x per day.

Be careful of Niacin flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and sometimes have very bad bloating and water retention in my stomach. Initially I took 2 capsules a day and noticed an immediate improvement in my water retention problem. Subsequently I kept this dosage but started to also take 2 capsules of Milk Thistle every day with the parsley. That caused my skin on my hands and legs to redden and itch like mad every night. I later read that it may be a niacin flush (over dosage vitamin B) possibly caused by too much B composition in both the parsley and milk thistle supplements. I am going to cut down on the parsley and see if the situation improves,

1 2 3