Pau D'Arco, natures miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife was diagnosed to have Lymphoma and started taking 10 capsules of Pau D'Arco a day plus a change in diet. One year later she got a clean bill of health and continues taking 6 capsules a day as preventive measure.

Janets Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver to me, it is one of the best products to fight yeast infections without getting die-off. When necessary five tablets 3 times a day really keeps yeast at bay without pain!

Nature's Way Pau d' Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years, from time to time. I find it does well for nail fungus. I am very pleased with the results. Sincerely, RBH Ohio

Work in progress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Last February I suffered from sudden deafness. I was hearing 0% on my right ear. After months taking lots of different medication and seeing different doctors, I went to one that heals spiritually. I am the type of person that considers everything, but only beleives when results are shown. He told me I to take Pau d'Arco to start the heeling process. Then I started taking the Pau d'Arco tea, but after a while I could not even smell it because I got nauseous. I started then taking Nature's Way capsules (2 capsules at bedtime). A few monthes later I did the exam to see if there was any progress and I heard the news. I started to hear (a little bit only) again!! I know it is just the beginning of the process and it will take time, but Pau d'Arco did what modern medicine couldn't. I will continue to take this until the doctor says so.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After doing some basic researches, I've found out that Pau d'Arco offers many benefits such as anti-bacterial and anti-viral. So it's great for the body's immune system. And a great way to stay healthy!

Natures Way pau d'arco caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

being an x smoker this product is great for your lungs , fungal infections , cramps, I take 3to 6 a day and dont cough near like i used to , natures way is one quality product , dont use gnc brand it does not work.

Good product!

Posted by Kin-za on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Accept the fall and spring as a general tonic. Pau D'Arko has the widest range of applications in medicine: reducing pain symptoms, increases the number of red blood cells, can be effective in infectious and viral diseases, has antifungal and antiparasitic properties. Apply it, and bacterial infections, allergies, rheumatism, gastritis, colitis, prostatitis, inflammation of the urinary system, anemia, intestinal and vaginal candidiasis. Visit my page for more reviews...

Inner Bark Pau d'Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it, my son use it, my sister and her family use it, and all my neighbors already use it :D It really works.This winter was bad in Lithuania, wet and windy, but we stayed safe, thanks to these pills! We take 3*3 pills daily, but if everybody around me starts coughing, i take 5*3, and luckily I'm still ok :)

It has selenium, an antioxidant that removes free radicals

Posted by PLiagia on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1. Reduces Pain; 2. Fights Candida; 3. Reduces Inflammation; 4. Heals Ulcers; 5. Fights Cancer; 6. Provides Antiviral & Antifungal Properties; 7. Detoxifies the Body

can`t imagine living without this

Posted by AisTeja on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it could be used in almost all situations when we have health problems So I allways have this product near me