Nature's Way Peppermint Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps if I have stomach pain.

Magical!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work really well for stomach discomfort (gas, cramps, etc.). I've tried a lot of products for these symptoms, and this seems to do the trick. I take it with food whenver I'm going to eat something that might give me problems, and it works great.

Digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Of all the products I tried this is for me certainly the best and I am glad Iherb keeps it in stock. It is mild and effective.

Good for treating parasites/bacteria/yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good for getting rid of symptoms associated with intestinal parasites. I usually took 2x or 3x the dosage... I used them in conjuction with enteric coated oil of oregano

Not at all helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Directions advise to take before meal - too strong for an empty stomach, even followed by food. When taken nearer to the meal, or even with the meal, it does not work at all. Thumbs down on a completely useless supplement.

great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for digestion and fresh breath.

Piparminttuöljykapselista apu ärtyvään suoleen

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suomesta vaikeasti löydettävä tuote on tämä kapselimuotoinen piparminttuöljy, joka on erinomainen apu reistailevan suoliston vaivoihin. Öljy on tärkeää nauttia nimenomaan kapselina, joilloin se vapautuu vasta suolistossa eikä aiheuta närästysoireita. Kokeile myös FODMAD-dieettiä, josta lisää infoa ravitsemusterapeutti Reijo Laatikaisen sivuilla http://www.pronutritionist.net/

Reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works, but I exparience a lot of reflux with it. I also purchased Heather's Tummy Tamers at the same time and Heather's works much better for my IBS.

reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

got heartburn with this cant say its for those who dont have reflux.

Beyond Expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply wow! Tried it to help dealing with my IBS, but it ended up treating PMS, wrinkles on my face and so much more! Love it!