Soothing to the colon and rectum

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an inexpensive way to cool your butt. Peppermint gels are more expensive, and very strong. This product has a light, minty feeling, that gives you a nice sweet breath. Moreover, it helps the colon with inflammation. I should know, as I have had colon issues out the ying yang. I recently took several of these to ease the swelling and pain in my rectum. You have to be diligent, though, and take at least 4 a day for them to work. The minty taste you experience might throw you off, because you may want to eat less, because the taste comes through when you eat. But, this can also work as a deterrent if you are actually trying to eat less.

Nature's Way, Pepperming Leaves, 400mg capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First time purchase for indigestion problems. Dog didn't like maybe husband will for acid reflux.

outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A surprisingly effective remedy for an upset stomach. Acts as an anti-spasmodic. Incredibly soothing. These peppermint leaf capsules are more effective and convenient than tea or peppermint oil capsules.

peppermint leaves for gall bladder pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this for gall bladder pain from having gallstones.This has helped.

No bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

...but IMO not as effective as NOW peppermint gels.

peppermint capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i bought this to help with my stomach,digestive.it is good.like a menthol cough drop,cool.

Nature's Way, Peppermint Leaves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality products. Helps with digestion and stomach cramps.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use peppermint to strengthen solarplexsus chakra, and nausea and stomach pain. This product has helped me a lot!

Helpful for my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'll buy again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started taking them for IBS relief, and so far they have been working wonderful. I'm not taking the recommended dosage, but I do feel much better, I'm sure once I find my correct one (according to my personal needs), it will be even better.

1 2 3