very good

very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

good constipation

Posted by francesjoan on June 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aging gut needs support and this works. I get diarrhea easily but this probiotic helps to prevent it.

The best probiotics going

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. Its the only probiotic I've come across that actually does get delivered to your intestines without being harmed by your stomach acids. I would recommend this to anyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good blend of Probiotic bacteria.

Great Price for a Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be the same quality for a similar product I've been buying locally for almost twice as much.

Expectation to be great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used these caps long enough to really know the outcome, but reading the label makes me think they are just what I wanted. I do keep them in the refrigerator as suggested and have no problem swallowing them.

a very good propbiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped my digestion and made a significant difference for an 89-year old relative.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great for me. My immune system has been improving in general, since I switched to using only Nature's Way supplements over a year ago.

Love The product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

While I am a big fan of nature's way Primadophilus, I will probably be getting it elsewhere from now on. I have used this for 6 months and had great results. I made my last purchase from Iherb, because I had read that they ship it with ice packs. I figured with summer coming this would be great, so I decided to pay a little more and buy it from them. The product arrived just as it would have from my old supplier ... no ice packs or any kind of cooling packaging, so I don't see the sense in paying more for the same thing. I'll go back to amazon.