Dead on arrival

Posted by woeishyang on July 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Something seems to be wrong with the bottle I've received, there seems to be absolutely no biological activity at all. To test if your bottle is affected, simply mix 2 teaspoon full of powder with some milk and set it in your yogurt maker. If the milk curds after a few hours then yours is fine, however if your milk remains the same then you have received a dud too.

not even close to effective as it used to be

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

since it doesn't contain the patented strain of reuteri any longer! wish they would bring back the old formula with the guaranteed 100 million daly dose of reuteri protectis, that was truly superior, this is just an imitation os it's predecesor!

If i could give this product a zero i would!

Posted by PuffinFresh on September 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

After reading another review about this product being dead on arrival I tried to culture it myself, and there was absolutely zero bacteriological activity after 24 hrs. This stuff is a placebo powder at best.

Dead on arrival too

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd purchase. Like the first one,few years back and decided to take it again. I did the milk test as recommended online. There was no reaction. My milk remained the same after 8 hrs. How can we ensure that this product stays alive?

Reuteri Superior Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product did not work with me, my stomach problems still same. When I used as a starter culture for yogurt, no yogurt came out with this probiotic

Gas and more gas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Remove the fos, the old formula was better. The new one causes painful gas...

Allergic reaction (Rashes and Dandruff)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this probiotic, it has helped considerably my bowel movement but within 4 days of use, i've developed rashes and Dandruff. Cannot say the benefits of long term. I'm pretty sure i'm allergic to this product, because i was on the "Banana Island" detox phase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

No, thanks, It contains milk and soy protein...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Probiotics are great but WHY ADD Rubbish!!

Not for everyone

Posted by healthier on July 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not a good product if you're sensitive to fermented foods, quite the opposite.

1 2