Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with Reuteri probiotic but was expecting it in capsule form, not powder. However, it mixes will with juice and it easy to take.

Good alternative to buy larger amount of capsules offered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like the capsules better, but iherb was only offering 90 caps sizes and I prefer the 30 caps instead, for freshness. So this was the best alternative.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri, 5 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this and was pleasantly surprised. I feel like it helps my digestion a lot. I would buy again. Reasonable cost also.

Uncertain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure if this has made any difference. I read lots of good reviews online and decided to try this for my gut issues, but I am uncertain if it has changed anything. At least I have not reacted badly to it, it might have helped a little bit, and even though the box says it contains milk and soy protein (I almost got a heart attack from reading that as I am quite allergic) I could eat it just fine, as it is only possible residue.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the results but don't like the powder. I will order the capsules next time.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri Superior Probiotic, Multi-strain powder + scFOS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take - only criticism would be the sugar content as need to watch my intake so only take small amount during day.

Nature's Way Primadophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just commenced using it, but so far so good

Great for keeping regular.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does a fine job helping to regulate my and my two children's digestive systems. However, it could dissolve better in liquids. It seems to have a little grit left when mixed in water. And my three year old says that it makes her milk yucky. But, she'll still drink it.

my baby gets a dose daily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I breast feed my baby, but now that she's in daycare around germ carrying snotty kids, I give her a dose of this daily and she remains cold free! :-)

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son. Other infant probiotics in powder form are much more expensive, so this is well worth it. This has reuteri, which is expensive locally.

1 2