great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my kids in their smoothies in the morning. Keeps them regular and recovery time is very short when they get tummy bugs!

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri Superior Probiotic, Multi-strain powder + scFOS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take - only criticism would be the sugar content as need to watch my intake so only take small amount during day.

Nature's Way Primadophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just commenced using it, but so far so good

Great for keeping regular.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does a fine job helping to regulate my and my two children's digestive systems. However, it could dissolve better in liquids. It seems to have a little grit left when mixed in water. And my three year old says that it makes her milk yucky. But, she'll still drink it.

my baby gets a dose daily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I breast feed my baby, but now that she's in daycare around germ carrying snotty kids, I give her a dose of this daily and she remains cold free! :-)

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son. Other infant probiotics in powder form are much more expensive, so this is well worth it. This has reuteri, which is expensive locally.

Probably good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my small children as it is in powder form, although it doesn't dissolve as well as I'd like it to. I'm very pleased with the capsule version, so I trust this is just as good for the children in preventing illness.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my baby to help with his colic. The powder is easy for him to take, and he loves it! He thinks it's a treat.

Doesn't work for me...?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because a lot of people recommended. I have hard time to digest food, and sometimes having diarrhea or constipation. when nature calls me, my stomach hurts often. When I started to take this probiotic, I had horrible gas attacks about every 5 minutes. it made me uncomfortable at work every day. :( I'm not saying this product is not good, I'm just saying it might not be matched to my stomach condition. some are saying it takes time but I don't want to experience this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure if it is caused by this product, but since I have taken it, my bowl movement is not as good as before...