Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has been verey helpful to me and my family. We keep it around and at the very first signs of a cold or flu take this product.It has kept us from getting sick many times and lessens the duration of any cold or flu virus we may get. In cold season ,I just take it sometimes as a prventative especially if I have been around someone who is sick.I highly recommend this product.

Sambucol Immune System Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This syrup really seems to improve my resistance to Winter bugs like colds and viruses.

Sambucus is a Miracle!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Sambuco .I had bronchial infection so bad ,Finally Sambucus made a miracle and now my lungs is cleans and happy. All family love Sambucus. I have kids (6 and 8 years old) we are inmune at the virus and bacterial.

Can't live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I know I and my son would have caught many colds without this. Every time my son looks under the weather I give it to him & I also take it myself. It really works. It also tastes good enough for a 5 year old so that's an extra bonus! A+++++++

Helps heal cold sores!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this because my boyfriend had the flu. Shortly after I stopped taking it I got a cold sore, so I thought I'd see if it could help me get over my cold sore faster- they usually last about a month. I took the Sambucus multiple times a day and the sore lasted less than a week! The only other thing I was doing was taking some lysine, which normally doesn't help me much.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

very nice produkt

Ruth Kaiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

At seventy-seven, Sambucol, Black Eldlerberry, Immune System Syrup, keeps me energetic and free from colds and flu.

Elderberry, sambucus immune syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 5 years and it works. It has cleared up all symptoms in 3 days once symptoms starts.

Excellent Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this version of elderberry because of the vitamin C, zinc and echinacea included in the formula. This is a must have during flu and cold season. The taste is sweet, but it's not awful. I've been able to get two children and a picky husband to take it with no complaints.

Saved me from flu

Posted by Northernstar on January 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

During Christmas time I had a little sore throat so I kept taking this syrup several times in a day and didn't catch any flu!