works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

For allergies or to prevent colds. Can't live without it!

A+++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic purchase of a fantastic product. Every time we think we might be getting sick, a sniffle, or a sneeze, we take a dose of this. Have not gotten ill yet this winter, while everyone around us has fallen ill with colds and flu. Here in NZ, they have this exact product on sale at health food shops for 42(NZ) dollars for a bottle half this size. Still, NZ dollars or not that is one hell of an inflation. So this was pure joy that we could get it much cheaper and the same product. thank you iHerb.com!!

Great price and Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

most other sites charge 30-40% more for this item. IHerb is the way to go!

Prevents colds and flus

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sambucus really helps me stay cold/flu free during winters!

Awesome Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this after being diagnosised with Valley Fever - my cough was so bad it made my eyes water and my back hurt. After 2 days of taking this cough lessened and after 1 week cough practically gone. I now take a maintenance dose.

This product has great features.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did not know there was a Sugar Free product. But I tried it this time, but it still has a sweet taste and I like it. I will continue to eat this product in the future. I recommend it.

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

At least..

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excsllent product

Works on my toddler very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son had always got viral fever couple of years ago. But after taking Sambucus on regular basis, he has almost never encountered fever. The last time he got fever only last for 2 days. Previously it could be up and down for more days. Highly recommend it.

Very effective for cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing this for few years for my son who is five. Due to Sambucus, he does not get cold often, maybe once a year? It seems to boost his immune system. Also, I take Sambucos when I get cold. I feel much better afterwards.