No more Rheumatoid Arthritis flare-ups!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this twice a day for about 3 years now and have completely stopped Rheumatoid Arthritis flare-ups in my hands except for the time when I had to stop it for two weeks for a medical test. The RA came back with a vengence but the first chance I got to re-start this Curcumin again it put down the flare up in 36 hours and hasn't come back. I DO NOT EVEN NEED ANY PAIN MEDS FOR RA PAIN AT ALL ANYMORE THANKS TO THIS PRODUCT!! NO MORE FLARE -UPS, NO MORE PAIN!! IF I FORGET AND MISS A DOSE OR SOMETIMES A FEW DOSES AND THE RA COMES BACK I TAKE TWO PILLS TO QUELL THE FLARE-UP AND KEEP ON A 3 PILL A DAY REGIMIN TILL THE FLARE UP IS GONE, THEN TWO PILLS A DAY TO STAY RA FREE.

Turmeric (standardized curcuminiods) 120 mg tabs effective anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Turmeric (standardized curcuminoids) effectively relieves varicose vein inflammation in my legs. The pain, which is #10 on a scale of 1-10, is mainly relieved by taking 1/4 tab of a 120 mg tablet. Since Turmeric's active ingredient is sedating, I take only 1/4 tab every 3 hours. The 1/4 tab relieves my legs'inflammatory pain as effectively as ibuprofen 600 mg, and without any stomach upset or symptoms of thinning blood/bleeds. At bedtime, I take Turmeric 2 full tablets for both varicose inflammatory pain relief and as a sleep aid. Nature's Way brand of Turmeric 120 mg tabs have been very dependable for me. I first found out about Turmeric per an article in AARP magazine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found out since I started using this product that my knees & shouders were getting better with other medicine because it reduced swelling in those areas....

Nature's Way Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

These appear to be ding the job. Haven't noticed any aches or pains since using. I also like the fact that this is a vegan product.

dl robson

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 12 months, great success with relieving the niggles and aches I get from sitting at a desk all day particularly in my knees. Well priced and I think it has definately helped with my aches and pains.

Anti-inflammatory aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I use this to reduce inflammation, plus it's an anti-oxidant, so many benefits from it.

Nature's Way Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. This brand of Tumeric is wonderful for immunity. Best price at iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've always liked Nature's Way. The benefits of the turmeric are there and they really help me out with tightness and inflammation of my joints.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Arthritis pain reduced.

Nature's Way, Turmeric Standardized

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have RA and don't want to take poisons drags like me, this is it , this is the answer.It helps me a lot. But don't forget to take it regularly, symptoms will come back if you do.

1 2 3 4