Theresa Richmond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast acting, definitely shortens the duration of cold/flu. Great Purchase.

We love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to help fight off colds and sore throats and wow, does it work. My three children and I take it at the first sign of throat or nasal irritation, including sneezing. It seems to 'kick the "snot" out of it!' We love it!

Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare Alcohol-Free Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with purchase, definitely works as stated.

Can't do without this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has been the best product for fighting off colds. We take it as soon as we feel a scratchy throat. We always keep a bottle or two on hand.

It works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought Umcka to have on hand in case I got sick after my mom recommended it. It worked!! I got a cold and immediately started on Umcka. My cold was gone a couple days later. It took being sick for a week and a half to convince my boyfriend to try it. He's not into "all that hippie stuff". That night he was already feeling better. He believes me now!! We'll keep Umcka stocked in our cabinet.

One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Umcka is amazing at helping to prevent or to cure colds. I keep it on hand at all times, and send it across the country to my adult children. Highly recommend!

Great Cold Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Umcka works wonders for my family. It helps relive congestion and keep us from using OTC cold meds.

Has worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

After trying many products over the years with mixed results I finally found something that works. It greatly reduces the duration and severity of my colds. I recommend it to my friends and give it as gifts during the Christmas season. My best results have been to swish it around while under your tongue for a few minutes as you would with a homeopathic remedy and then swallow. It is best taken when you feel a cold coming on. Keep it in stock in your medicine cabinet! =)

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Anytime I've felt a little tickle in my throat or the beginning stages of a cold I've taken Umcka and my symptoms disappear. Taste is fine and it's really easy to use. Highly recommend.

Wonderful cold remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Umcka provides excellent cold and flu remedies. I highly recommend their products as a healthy alternative to the ones you find in the stores.