ALL VALERIAN TOO WEAK ON IHERB! Just buy the 2000mg version (standard in Australia) You need to take 3 tablets at a time to (maybe) sleep... just buy 1000mg!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

at chemist warehouse coles or anywhere else in australia THEY DONT EVEN SELL VALERIAN THIS WEAK. You know why? because its useless. I need 1-2 2000mg tablets to even have a chance of sleeping and I'm a completely normal person! Whats weirder is that you get a higher dose at a cheaper price in australia! Suprising but true! If you live in Australia or NZ seriously dont bother with all the iherb brands of valerian, they are so so weak its ridiculous! Like i said, we dont even have formulations this weak in Australia! Plus these cost more than the Australian ones... its just straight up crazy. I usually love iherb but NOT for valerian thats for sure!!

try to sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

unfortunately I wake up several times over the night , the product did not help me to sleep better

Doesn't work for me

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping to take this to calm my sensory sensitivity or to aid sleep. It doesn't work for me in either. I took 3 caps, and I didn't even feel a bit sleep.

RIP off postage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 3 tubs...unfortunately when it arrived I had a card through my door saying pick up from post office and pay a further £14 postage!!! I never collected the package...can buy so much cheaper elsewhere.