Good Product but Capsules made by Pork and Beef Gelatin

Posted by Mayaah on March 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great product but I was disapoinnted when I asked to the compagny what they use for their capsules, she told me they use pork and beef gelatin in all their products. I thought they use fish gelatin, Next time I will check closely, I had to throw up the bottle. The brand is "Nature's Way" well not really. If this review is helpful click on YES.

Do not take without a doctor or naturopath's advice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this a few months ago, knowing I had some sort of hormonal issue affecting my skin, cycle, and moods that needed to be resolved. It didn't help me in the way it helps many women, instead I got extremely emotional right before my period to the point of contemplating suicide. Very scary. A few weeks later I was told by a naturopathic doctor that I may have PCOS, and with some more research I've discovered that PCOS is worsened by taking Vitex. I am grateful that it has helped so many women, but I would not recommend it if you are self-prescribing.

I don't know if this Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I finished 1 bottle and still continue taking, But so far my cycle still the same 40-80 days still have cramps and breast tenderness. All the PMS symtoms that I feel is still the same but I hope when I finished the 2nd bottle there's improvement. :(

I don't know..

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't noticed a big difference after taking it. I purchased these Vitex capsules in hope that it would ease my menstrual cramps, but I didn't got the expected results (I've been taking these in the past 3 months). I'm not sure if I'll keep buying it.

How do I communicate with the manufacturer ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can I know the article made ​​from them foreign capsules ) gelatin bovine or swine 🙆🏼 leather ( because we as Muslims deny the pigs eat

Can't Tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for months and can't tell if it is this product, the evening primrose, or the iodine or all three that have made a difference in my female health. I keep taking it thinking it is doing something, but don't know for sure.

no effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

seriously had no effect from this one

can't say

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say i felt any different after taking the whole bottle. Will not buy second time.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doooood

cuidado

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

El producto es bueno por las criticas que he leído, pero creo que algunas mujeres somos muy sensibles al vitex. Solo con unos dias tomando 2 cápsulas me comencé a sentir deprimida e irritable, he tenido que interrumpir su uso aunque quiero volver a intentarlo en breve antes de descartarlo. Esto ya me sucedió con otra marca, pero no me ha pasado con todas , así que supongo que su pureza, concentración, etc, juegan un factor muy importante.