Beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does work. It changes your hormones. BUT it has many side effects, which they didn’t mention on the website or on the bottle. I’m 34 year old, my weight have been pretty stable my entire life 115 lbs, but after I started taking this pills I gained 10lbs in 3 months! I stopped thanking it, and it seems my weight gain stopped, but no diets and exercises help me to get it back, pretty scary. Read about side effects before you buy it, to know all the risks.

Good balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Went off the pill and started taking these (2/day) the very next day. My face is still smooth and clear (unlike other times I have discontinued the pill) and my emotions and cycles have remained stable. All the benefits of the pill and we can try for a baby!

Vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well my cycle started on October 16th and after 7 days it still doesn't seem like it's going to leave. I'm happy that it finally started, after uping my dosage from two to three . However i hope it ends today. I started vitex on September 8, 2010 and my period came October 16,2010. So it does work because before then my period had been absent for four going on five months. All the negative side effects that i was having before have left.

Omg!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cycle was completely off and had no clue why. Some months would have 2 periods. Some would have slight spotting in the middle. Some would have short periods some would have long. Got this on the 17th of Nov. Started taking that day. Period started the 18th. period was normal for the first time in about 9 months. About 5 days, no cramps or anything bad. Then no spotting or anything. It's the 24th and finally after a couple days suspicion and waiting took 2 pregnancy tests. Both immediately showed up positive (didn't take nearly the full 3 minutes the test said to wait showed up in under a minute) so for sure i am definitely pregnant and it is all thanks to this herb. Although don't take it once you are! because it can easily make you as non pregnant as it can pregnant! So once you suspect don't keep taking. I was taking the recommended dosage of 3 capsules a day for the first month. i probably only had to take 25 days worth and it worked. I recommended to my sister who is going through perimenopause and she said thank you a million times and recommednded to all of her friends. She said she's stopped having all food cravings and feels calm and like a normal person for the first time in a long time and is so happy she found it. My fiance is just glowing from the news on Christmas eve. We are very happy and it is thanks to this herb because we've been trying pretty consistently for about 5 months. if i could give it 10 stars i would.

pregnant

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't get pregnant for a year and a half, so heard about vitex, took daily for less than one month and got pregnant!!! was taking this and murad firm and tone vitamins....think the combo worked miracles!!!! ;-)

Absolutely luv Vitex. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

No seriously, this product has been so helpful. I had a menstrual cycle that was content to stay around forever and even after it was gone, there was lots of spotting. Vitex definitely makes a huge difference in my female health. It stopped all spotting which has been wonderful for intimacy with the hubby. I really feel like it helps day to day with my health and I feel a lot more balanced on it. The number one complaint I've noticed is a huge lack of sleep. I've always had trouble sleeping but the Vitex tends to kick my insomnia into overdrive. However, I am just content to find something to balance the insomnia problem. My faith in this product is so strong that I can't imagine going off of it.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

It changes my life. I see major changes in my mood, PMS, brest tenderness is gone (however I take kelp as well for that, so not sure what works better). I have been taking it for about 7-8 mos. No more acne either. Howeve, I will not buiy this particular brand again. It contains magnesium stearate whic his not good for you. I bought liquid version. No additives there.

Vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Breast tenderness is gone and it took away my irritability before the cycle and during ovulation. It's a great herb!!

Never got it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a great price, but not so much if you pay for something you don't get! What makes this even sadder iHerb never answered to any of my question. It would be even acceptable to me if They even informed me that They simply can't or don't wont to do anything about it. Unprofessional, impolite and sad...

Housewife

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will take this product until the day I die!! You know the old song, "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman". It does! Straightens your period right out.( if you're 41y like me you know what I mean)It also helps keep other "girly parts" in excellent working order...your husbands will make sure you keep taking it!