Helps reduce headache and cramping associated with menstrual cycles

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wild yam really helps regulate hormonal isuues associated with menstrual cycles.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. I have taken this product for 6 weeks, my heavy monthly bleeding has decreased to half and lumps in breast (not cancerous) are gone. My teenage daughter who is also taking this to regulate her periods, works very well.

great product at easonable price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to reduce PMS symptoms and have taken for a month. I get very depressed before period, but it was better with this pill. Moreover, this reduced heavy period pain!! I could manage without a painkiller this month! that was really amazing effect! I'm gonna recommend this to my sister.

PCOS Girls on the Emotional Roller Coaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a woman with PCOS, I have been taking this for about 2 months and it is really effective with mellowing out the hormonal emotional roller coaster of this disease. I am not so b*tchy and take the world much less personally when on them.

Wild Yam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me from having mood swings before time Will buy more

Potent Non-extract Herb

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I hear someone with menopausal complaints plus digestive disorder, I know this is the target remedy. In fact, I have a client who experiences episodes of hot flashes at the same time with acid reflux and rapid burping. This is best taken with meals, 2 - 3 times daily for severe symptoms, 1-2 times for maintenance.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had a doubt to buy or not to buy. Used for two weeks and it even helping my digestive system. PMS disappeared. Would buy again.

Relief from Menopausal symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't find it cheaper anywhere. Absolutely essential for bloating due to peri menopausal symptoms.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful for digesting protein. I take it every day.

Excellent product, good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for easing hot flushes from menopause.I take it along with Black Cohosh and Genistein.

1 2 3