Passes the test

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a year. It beats the price of salons and I get great color. I will mix 5N & 7N, at different percentages to achieve my wanted color.

Use this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

But as others have said the color always goes on darker than it looks on the packaging. I use it frequently to color my grey roots and even though it has not ammonia it can be drying. But it nevers smells harsh like other "brand" names so it seems as though it would less damaging to the hair. And my hairdresser has complimented me on the natural look.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this colorant for over a year. It’s comforting to think that it’s organic product. It does do the job and cover gray hair but it also washes out quite fast leaving lighter color with red hint.

Medium-Dark Brown color, no awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

5N is a medium-dark brown color, which covers grey hair well. Does not dry out your hair after use. I normally wait 45min for good coverage. No awful smell at all, and not messy!

color works with mixing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Color is good, and isn't too harsh on my hair.

My mom likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been ordering for my mom. She takes it to her hairdresser for application. The color coverage is good and stable. The hair looks shiny and healthy when applied professionally.

Darker than I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have just used this today - it's darker than I expected, but gentle and covers the gray well. I'm expecting it to lighten a bit over the next few days. A much better price for a comparable product in New Zealand, so will try some other colours until I get the right one.

Awesome and dyes your greys too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a while and it helps dye my grey hair as well without the typical smell for hair dyes. Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

less stinky than normal hair colourants!

1 2