Recent purchase from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. Too bad it didn't come in a bigger package.

My Smoothie Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add acai powder to my blueberry smoothie for a nutritional boost. I like having the freeze-dried product because it offers more of the fruit than acai juice. And it is easier to handle and more cost effective than the juice.

moisurizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make my own moisturizer , a bit of a process , but so far so good , too soon to really tell though .

My favourite since 3 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my smoothie in the morning and it tastes great. Usually lasts me up to 6 months too.

good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i put this with chia seeds, almond milk and bananas to make it a smoothie. it's got a rich and dark flavour/texture. the only thing i am not sure about is the ziplock, the powder gets all up in there so you have to clean it to zip it up nicely.

Good quality acai fruit powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good and fresh like fruit powder.

Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it is organic, I been using it everyday for my morning smoothies!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First acai powder I have tried so can't compare it to any other. I use it to blend with coconut milk and a bunch of other things so I can't say a whole lot about it, seems to be good quality by the moisture and lumpiness of the product though. Good resealable bags also, just make sure to get the stuff from the top where it seals before you throw the bag out.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this! It gives great taste to smoothies and chia desserts. A favourite product - and so much cheaper here than buying in Norwegian stores... Also a plus for the healthy side to it ;-)

Antioxidant powerhouse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product with lots of antioxidants. Bought for parents too.