Hemp Seeds Raw Shelled

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hemp seeds can be used in baking, ground into a meal, sprouted, made into hemp milk, prepared as a tea or just eaten raw as a healthy snack. It is a multi-use item. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. Please check out our daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings!

Clean Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very clean source for hemp seeds, other brands I have used have had a lot of shell pieces left in and they are very sharp. I appreciate that Nutiva takes extra care to clean their seeds.

Hemp seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic product! Mild, nytty taste. Good in my homemade muesli-bars, and good in the morning smoothie too.

Always good products

Posted by FrenchieFrogZ on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I order a lot of Navitas Naturals' products. I've never been disappointed with their products. And... iHerb.com is really an outstanding on-line vendor. Even to my APO box address, shipping is always fast.

Keeps me full

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It don't taste the greatest but it keeps me full which is nice... I am ALWAYS hungry so for something to keep me full for awhile while at work is nice:)

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never had hemp seeds before - these give a tasty crunch to my salads. For money off use RUT 46 76 without spaces.

Great taste

Posted by MarjorieS on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, perfect in yoghurts or porridge for breakfast.

Perfect hemp seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love them! Put them in my smoothies and salads. Comes in a resealable bag. Can't complain.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product, use it over my yoghurt and in my oatmeal, but it+s loaded with calories, so watch out!

well it is ok but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is my first time trying hempseeds and i have to say that at first i could eat them (first time i tried them) but after that i just cant they're so disgusting, if i add them to food though it is easier to eat them