yummmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have liked the conversations I have had with these people about their product, and I trust it more than some others. Have been using maca daily for over a year, and I think it has helped a lot with menstrual issues and stamina. I love the taste and use it in smoothies and puddings and such.

Yummy and effective

Posted by Indigo on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first started taking Maca several years ago when I learned it helped with energy/stamina and hormonal issues. I had amenorrhea for years and maca brought my menstrual cycle back! And it's been bang-on every month ever since! I haven't felt much of an energy boost however (I found coconut oil worked here for me!) but I will continue to take Maca since it's definitely made a difference in my hormonal balance! I also looove the taste! I use it like a condiment, sprinkling it liberally over eggs, veggies, anything savory! Navitas scores big points with me because it works and tastes just as good as other higher priced Maca powders!

The rare good thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Prices have gone up too exaggerated, $ us19 rise to $ us45, too illogical!

Navitas Naturals, Maca Powder, Raw Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I could tell a difference in just two to three days of taking it. Also, I am 47 and so now things such as bone density and muscle loss is a possibility. I notice that not only when I exercise, I have better stamina, but over a period of time, my muscles seem to appreciate it. I don't need as much sleep and when I am tired, I bounce back quicker. My husband works a very physical job and after getting him to try it, he loves it. It will definitely be a staple in our home for good health. This is so important to me since so many foods are processed and lacking in basic nutrition.

Price increase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product but the price went up from $20 to $49.99 .....Unreal price increase in one year!

steady improvement

Posted by savourysue on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far this product is playing a small part in sustaining good energy levels for me throughout the day. Along with a predominantly plant-based diet you will notice that you will voluntarily want to exercise, which is a step in the right direction for me.

Wonder powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was told to use this for fatigue, trouble sleeping and endocrine support. This stuff is the bomb and everyone I know has had some benefit from it. I sneak it into brownies and oaty things I bake. I make capsules for my hubby - he does better in the afternoons and sleeps better. So do I. No one is complaining about the added libido activity either.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This maca powder has been great for me in managing my menopause. I no longer need to take flax seed oil or progesterone cream. One quarter teaspoon in a glass of juice in the morning and I am ready for the day. No more hot flashes, sweats or moods. And my energy level is higher than it's ever been.

Maca Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All the reviews I read about Maca claim it is the superfood that gives you energy, stamina, increased libo, increased metabolism for weight loss and I could go on and on. NOT TRUE for me! All it did was make me hungry. I know I was supposed to give it time... but I couldn't afford to. I was eating house and home in the process. This product definitely did not work for me.

Ann

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a real power food. would recommend