Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a real power food. would recommend

Love Maca! what happened to the price??

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing super food that I love using everyday in my supplementation. But what happened to the price ? Last time I paid 19 for the 454 g and now it jumped to 49?? I love the product but a 150% increase?

not so amazing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'd done so much research on maca and was very excited to start taking it. i added it to my morning smoothie and had severe insomnia right after. i also noticed that my heart was pounding and i felt anxious. i stopped using this powder as it was not for me.

MACA and as much as you can get it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this for everyone - everyday, it is a overall blessing from above.. Especially if you are pregnant, I used to have terrible all day nausea, this took away all my nausea. Dont settle for meds the doctors give you that they give to cancer patients for nausea, protect yourself and USE what God intended, Naturally Foods! I will use this the rest of my life!

Purrrfect Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste when mixed in smoothies. Earthy and rich. I use 2 Tbs in each blender mix. Great for libido, energy and happiness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Maca is usually spoken to have an effect after a few weeks. I felt that effect 45 minutes after my first dose. It's really effective. Absolutely recommended.

RECIPE INSIDE! Great taste & a very mild energy lift - not a strong adaptogen,more like superfood...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maca has a distinct sweet & spicy like no other plant i tried,it goes well with cacao (half a tsp of maca and a full tsp of cacao) as a hot beverage and energy enhancer.Maca also nourish our body and not only boost your adrenal like coffee does so there is no side effect and the body react to it as a rich dense food like it really is.this brands powder is very fine micron particle which makes it easily dissolved and the price is right.maca consist of lots of lots of minerals and C,E & B vitamin complex as well as 19 different amino acids with the highest amount of arginine, serine, histidine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and threonine-so it is indeed a super food.here's a healthy beverage recipe that i do use this product for: 1 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca and 1 tbsp of Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & wait for it to be cold enough to drink,then add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry & coconut chips above-thats it you're ready to go.plus,for a healthier dish although the texture won't be as appealing you can add half a tbsp of flaxseed and the other half chia seeds and a full tbsp of poppy seeds all grinded together in a coffee grinder,and put this on top of the liquid ,very healthy and very tasty as well.i often add add vanilla extract and a tsp of rice bran in the first segment,and sometimes i also add nutiva's hempseeds and/or half a tsp of cordyceps powder but it doesn't taste as good as the original recipe.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good stuff, tast bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Maca powder is a great product, but don`t taste good at all. And it`s not a good idèa to start with too much. Better to take a slow and easy start on this stuff...

Maca Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Gives me all-day energy and stamina to get me through my physically demanding day at work. Absolutely no jitters or hyperness. I use this product everyday - no more coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff, gives me a good testosterone boost, only complaint is the taste, had to cap them to swallow it, totaly horrible.