I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flavor is as it should be, seemingly fresh, whereas many powdered Maca products have a strong, somewhat stale tast. I will purchase this product again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

iHerb.com provides excellent products at good prices, with quick delivery. I use Navitas Naturals Maca powder and Earthrise Spirulina to control my glucose levels effectively (I'm diabetic), and because of the strong taste, prefer to make my own capsules using the powder. It's more cost effective. Overall, very satisfied.

Great product - used to make power smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was told about a power smoothie that would change my life. It included the Maca Powder, goji Berries, and Cacao Nibs. Hasn't changed anything yet but only been drinking them for 2 weeks.

Navitas Maca Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

The company says they don't irradiate their product during importation. That's a big plus when paying almost $19 per lb. for this premium food supplement.

Posted by MandyEm on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes gross and I didn't notice any difference after using it. Will not buy again.

Raw goodness

Posted by earthwalker on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Navitas Naturals is a well-respected superfoods company and they offer a whole line of certified organic Mayan superfood powders. If you like maca, this is a great brand to try - always high quality.

Navitas Raw Maca Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started this product by great advice from a Vitamin Cottage employee. It has helped to balance my endocrine system which I feel keeps "all systems going."

Great quality maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using maca for years, adding it to smoothies, almond milk and raw cacao, nice cream, hummus, raw brownies, you name it. I love the energy I get from maca, it's just a subtle difference in my mood and energy level. I've also used it as a pre-workout, which works great as well! I started buying this brand because it gives good value for my money. That's a win.

Amazing !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect energy boost ! Caffeine is no longer my "Go To" for energy. I Feel GREAT !! And, I get a lot done. While staying focused. No Crash. We are very happy ! I have since converted 3 co-workers, as we work in a very busy Deli. Thank You Maca Powder :)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to get terrible migrane type headaches during my period and sometimes other time as well. I had cramps and sometimes took pain killers even three days in a row when my period started. Since I started to take this maca powder, all my symptoms slowly disappeared, and I hardly get any pain during my period anymore. I started to take Vitex (Nature's Way) recently, and they might work well together as well. I noticed that maca is great for exercise as well. Before going to the gym I often take maca powder. I feel tired, and maca doesn't change my feeling of tiredness, but when I do my weight lifting exercise, I feel that I have much more power than what I was actually feeling that day. That has happened many times, so I know it's because of maca. It took me some time to get used to the taste (I tried it with everything, and the best that I could drink it with, was cold (Japanese) green tea. Now I'm used to the taste, and I drink it with water. Recently I use it for raw chocolate as well. Highly recommend for general fatigue, menstrual pain and headaches.