energizing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this in smoothies and it really does give you an extra boost of energy!!!

Always a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great and it blends pretty well into most things (not milk, unfortunately). Seems to give me energy as well.

The extension date is almost end!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why the extension date is almost end!!!!I Jun of this year~please renew your product otherwise it need on sale more than this price!!

Maca Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

gives you a natural energy boost, unlike cafeine energy drinks.

Seems ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a good Maca product, but Maca causes me to have break outs all over my chest. So I had to discontinue taking it. I was hoping it was only the pill version that caused the break outs, but this version did as well. I really enjoy the benefits of Maca for my hormonal issues, but can't deal with the breakouts. Its weird, because it clears my face, but causes breakouts on my body.

Be careful of the reaction

Posted by runsiman on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get a throat pain and very deep flu after taking 3 days. It seems this product is not suitable for all peoples. If your immune system is weak, take 1/4 teaspoon a day.

Like dried peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent in a strawberry or raspberry yogurt, tastes just like a sandwich.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day and it works great for me. Upon opening the bag, got a big explosion of the Maca's aroma. Fresh and fantastic.

Maca powder

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave one star only because taking this Maca makes me very sick. I know that Navitas Naturals have wonderful quality products, unfortunately it is something I seem to not be able to digest. Maca has many nutritional/health regulating benefits and this one tastes and smells pretty great. If I try Maca again in the future I will try gelatinized maca.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for myself to help general endocrine function. I dilute it in a little fruit juice or something sweet and it goes down pretty easy. It appears to be pretty effective. I have a family member who's been in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I've been able to stay healthy and handle the situation a little easier than I might have before I started this supplement.