The BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thank you Maca powder, Okay, honestly, it does not really taste so good, so I always mix it with shake; but the effect is so obvious. I am a night shift nurse, being one requires so much energy at night. I drink this just before my duty and boom I have energy the whole night. Not tired at all. Next time, I might shift to Maca tablet.

Item contains ingredients known to cause cancer in California

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didnt notice this printed on the blurry product photo.

Powdery taste

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been researching Maca as a superfood to give a boost in energy amongst other health benefits including relieving menstrual pain. I'm not sure about relieving the pain though. Maca is an acquired taste and I personally don't like the taste of it so I'll mix it in with chia pudding or yoghurt topped with berries. I'm just not sure if I'm getting any benefit in taking Maca.

tastes like strawberry jam!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i wanted to try adding superfoods to my diet and this was one of the cheapest items that had a decent amount in it. maca tastes like strawberry jam! i like it on cereal and also sprinkling a little bit onto vegan pancakes. i havent tried making anything special with it yet, just adding it to other things. its apparently good for your iron levels too!

Natural Energy Source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even the smallest amounts give lots of energy. I can't really taste it in my smoothies cause other stuff may be overpowering but it smells really amazing when you open the bag!

strong smell but it's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

took me awhile to get used to it but now it's a good add-on to my beverages. A small packet lasts a long time. would definitely repurchase.

Energized!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel energized when I consume this Organic Maca Powder. It has a decent taste although it is somewhat bitter and I believe I need to look up some good and healthy meals I can use this in. I also need to get creative with it. Sometimes I do add it to mice Peschel warm lemon water drink that I make which typically also includes the juice from boiled ginger, Stevia and or coconut sugar, turmeric, cinnamon, clove powder, and a little sea salt.

Maca Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was awesome. I need to buy more as the package is small.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Perfect for smoothies or mixed with granola.

great tasting maca powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i use it in my coffee and shakes. good energiser in the morning and nice to know it helps with my hormonal moodswings and libido

1 2 3 4