What a pleasant surprise!

Posted by AneBra on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tasted golden berries and goji berries, and these was so not what I expected. I thought they would be chewy and sour like the golden berries, but they are not. They have this mild, sweet taste, without being nauseating like other dried fruits tend to be. It has a very distinct taste that reminds me of caramel, and the texture is almost crunchy, without being dry. I put this in a small container with dark chocolate, goji and golden berries, and my craving for unhealthy snacks is being kept at bay. Would highly recommend!

Best Navitas product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are just awesome! Soft and chewy out of the bag, and it even gets better if you soak them in water for at least 30 minutes - the soaking water is also a delicacy! Recommended!

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Snacking on these and Golden Berries with dark chocolate = heaven... and it's ridiculously healthy too....

Very Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add these berries along with Turkish figs and pecans to my steel cut oats. Makes a very tasty healthy breakfast

Lovely mulberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are sweet and the best of all ; CRISPY. Perfect as snacks.

Posted by chernichnijpirog on February 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I adore this berry, will definitely order again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is addicting. That's a warning.

Posted by archeiherb on August 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is my first eating dried mulberry berries. i love it. Some of them taste a little crusp and some is chewy. i put them in my youghurt mixed with dried blueberries. very funny combo to antioxidant.

Tremendously delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are addictive. If you can eat delicious fattening dried fruits, get some because they are great. Unfortunately, I could not stop eating them so I quit buying them. But they are superb, and I would love to try baking with them. Tangy and different. Not sure what health benefit I expected from them.

A real treat

Posted by nattfisk on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

These berries are one of my favorite dried fruits. They are not too dry, as for example goji berries tends to be. They are also not too bitter and not too sweet. I think this package of 8oz lasted two days in my home. If I hadn't snacked it up, I would have used it in a trailmix, granola, smoothie or on top of my morning oatmeal.