Heals skin rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this successfully on skin rashes that have not responded to anti fungal creams or other over the counter products. Sometimes it is necessary to continue using it after the rash disappears. So far it has not removed a mole, but I'm giving it longer for that and toe fungus. I figure I'll go six months on the toe fungus (a drop twice daily on each nail cuticle) and see what happens.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this work wonders for me. I applied this for a day on my chest's acnes and rashes, and my skin condition got better the next morning.

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it on the skin. It calms my husbands psoriasis and does wonders on my skins problems.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, it cured itching and soreness on my foot in one week. Also had a sore in my mouth relieved pain and went away fast.

Neem Oil the best

Posted by debraananda on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product, watch your skin heal quickly using this product a must for everyone to have at home and to take away

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a long-term user of Neem. It gives a boost for my immune system. Great stuff.

Can't say yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the neem leaf oil for topical conditions, and started using this internally a couple weeks ago. Can't say either way if it works, but it certainly hasn't hurt yet.

Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found a recipie to make a natural tick repelent for my dogs. To my surprise the only Herbal Extreat it called for was Neem oil. The bigger surprise was that the Neem Oil I used really did work and I'm not having to poison my babies to keep ticks off of them. I will continue to use this from now on and I highly recommend this high quality Neem Oil!

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase